Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Georgetown Lake and Mt. Haggin

My brothers and I followed Maggie and Kathy to Philipsburg to go candy shopping the day after the wedding. BTW: The Sweet Palace and 7 Gables Restaurant (Best damn chicken in the state) at Georgetown Lake is a must stop for all Anaconda visitors. Bring plenty of insulin. It was a snowy trip through the Anaconda Range. As I said earlier, we had three inches on the ground in Anaconda and we were headed up about another 1000 ft or so. Snow at Georgetwon was beautiful. I desperately wanted my brothers to see some wildlife. Moose preferably. They were nowhere to be seen. But we did catch a glimpse of a rather thoughtful looking Great Grey. My brother got a pretty good shot of it...

What do you think?

Rick and Jim and Kathy all left the next day. I recommended a road to the boys. I think they took it because this view of Mt. Haggin is from that road. Pretty spectacular snow for September 2.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home